Monday, January 10, 2011

weight watchers

I've been doing weight watchers for less than a week and I am going crazy! I have no scale and I just want to weigh. The only time I did weigh was at my parents house and I was 2 pounds heavier. I am addicted to that scale like it is crack. I'm going though my own sort of withdrawls. It's sick.

So anyway I need to lose 20 pounds or so. I am not sure how this points plus thing is going to work because I feel like I am eating all day long and the scale wasn't kind to me the other day. I mean I eat my points but in between I eat a ton of fruits and veggies and they are all 0pts. I try to have all 5 servings at least then if I want any kind of snack I grab fruit so that it does not impact my points. So I think I must be doing something wrong. But whats the point of making fruit and veggies zero if you can't have all 5 recommended servings (minimum...)? EEK. I am thinking too much of it. I'll let you know if I keep up the gain or if I lose on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment