Friday, August 13, 2010

Brownies

So I made my first recipe from the Jillian Michaels Master your metabolism cookbook. So I thought the best recipe to try was brownies. These have honey in them and applesauce so they have a much lower calorie content. They were really great! I ate 3...luckily they are only 86 calories. I could tell that they were "healthy" but they were MUCH better than any other "healthy" brownie I've ever had. I'm looking forward to trying some other recipes. I'm buying ingredients for blueberry banana muffins, toasted oats and tomato soup, spinach with avacado pomegranite and sunflower seeds salad, Chicken salad, Roasted pork stuffed with artichoke feta and black olives, baked ratatouille, and finally Steel cut oats with apples and pecans. Most of the recipes in this book are out of my element so we will see how I like them. I think Mike will like everything because he is not picky. So probably Monday I will try a breakfast and a dinner.

Yesterday I did something I said I'd never do...I bought a pair of leggings. I fell into temptation and got a dress with leggings. And now I need shoes. Gah. I also said I'd never wear skinny jeans...we all know I did that already. I guess I shouldn't say that anymore. Hopefully mom jeans don't come back into style or I'm in trouble. I hope that I look in fashion. I enjoy clothes so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment