Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Disney World





I am so ready to go to Disney World! We still have some time before we go so I've been making Claire some short sets inspired by Disney Princesses. I made Tink, Cindarellas work clothes, Ariel, snow white, and jasmine. I am so nervous about taking Claire on the planes. I hate flying so I have to pretend that I love it so that she doesnt freak out. I wish we were going today...None of us have ever been. I'm really hoping to find Malificent and get a picture with her. I hope that I have enough money and that I dont forget anything. =)

So I made some Banana blueberry muffins from the master your metabolism cookbook and they were great! I know that the point is to eat right but they sure have a lot of calories/points. 5 points for one muffin. EEk. Thats a lot when you only get 21 points a day. I am going to start Weight watchers meetings soon. My mom is going to go with me. I just hate that I lost all that weight and now I am back to being big again. I hate my arms. They look like sausages sticking out of my body. I wish they were nicer but I dont know how to fix them. =) haha.

2 comments:

  1. You could totally make a lot of money selling those clothes. They look fantastic. She looks just like a little Tinkerbell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks! I think she looks like tink too! It makes me laugh. When we go to the Bibbidy bobbidy boutique I think I may dress her as tink. But I'm not sure. We'll have to see what they have.

    ReplyDelete