Wednesday, November 10, 2010

So I'm a little overwhelmed. I have a ton of things to do. This includes making crafts for our craft sale to help earn donations to go to China. We are taking some kids with us to China to go teach conversational English at a school. The chinese kids really love it! It was so fun last time. The kids are so sweet. We also will get to see tourist sites in China and bond with the teachers and do things with the kids. We get to do some work that is really fulfilling. So anyway, it is going to be an amazing experience. So anyway we are trying to earn money and so we are having a craft sale. I am making different things as ideas for crafts to make at a party we are having on Friday. I am just completely exhausted from sewing the dress and all these crafts and cutting and picking fabrics. Its fun but I am so exhausted. goodness. Who knew it would be so mentally draining to sew. It's been a very busy week. . Next I am going to make an elf stocking for Christmas decoration. I think it is going to be really cute. Then we are also going to mod podge. I think it will be a really fun party. Some of the girls have never sewn before so I think they will have fun.

The DRESS. Oh my goodness the dress is almost finished and it is so gorgeous. I am very proud of it. I told myself that I wasn't going to show a picture until we had pictures taken but it's so hard not to share it. It is so fancy. The Christmas pictures are going to be amazing. I can't wait to see. I'm scared that it is going to get dirty though since it is such a light color...and satin. I have never been more proud of a sewing project! All I have to do to it is make the gloves and put in the zipper. It is DRAMATIC. wow. Claire loves it too. SHe went up and kissed it yesterday. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment