Sunday, November 7, 2010

There is no turning back

I sewed the overskirt and underskirt to the bodice. Claire loves it! She gasped when she saw it. That sure makes it worth all the effort. I will put the zipper in tomorrow probably. I am also making gauntlets to match the dress. I am not going to post a picture of it until it is finished and I get some professional pictures taken with Claire in it. Luckily, Mike rocks at taking pictures.

I guess I will post a picture of a skirt I made a few weeks ago. I am pretty proud of it. I like it a lot. It is called the Nie Nie skirt and it is by pink fig patterns. Claire LOVES it. Of course she is my girly girl. (who also likes to climb trees and play in the mud!) It was intense with all the layers but easy. I think the whole process of picking fabric made this project the most fun. Picking coordinating fabrics that were funky. That was a blast! I enjoy seeing her in it. I really love to sew. I'm glad I have something that I love to do sew much. (haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment